Saturday, May 29, 2010

dreams....dreams....
i never stop dreaming in every seconds of my life.
cause i think when i'm dreaming,
thats the time when i feel alive and away from this cruel world.
in my dreams,
i can do anything i want and let myself fly high
without any string attach that can pull me away and back to the reality 
of life that i have to face.
i just hope that my dreams is equal to my reality. 

people screaming,
people crying,
people yelling,
thats the reality of my life,
and i want to escape from that.
living in a peaceful air,
nice breeze to breathe everyday.
when can i get that?
maybe the world is too cruel for me
to handle.
i hate it when i feels like this.
am i an ungrateful person?
does this make me a bad person?

i'm always be the doll that pretend to be deaf and blind
but the truth is i know everything even the tiniest things.
people think that i don't care but i do,
and it hurts when people don't care about it.
it just hurts....and i will never forget it.

how did i be like this?
i want to end this.
just leave it but there is no way to go
for me to lend on.
get on your on way,girl.
there is a way for me if i keep looking for it.
peace,here i come.
wait for me.

No comments: